The smartest truck 6-inch GPS Navigation device with every service of TomTom Go trucker 620 is,
- You are getting the most out of your journey via truck-specific routing and world-class traffic information.
- The Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to update without the need for a computer.
- Voice-controlled hands-free calling and smartphone messages provide connectivity with safety.
- Free truck maps of USA updates
- Obtaining intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time and constantly driving with the USA and Canada’s most recent maps free of charge.
- The unique magnetic mount of the TomTom Go trucker is so easy to use.
- Save favorite POIs, plan routes, and check live TomTom traffic from your PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- Lifetime Map Updates
Main Features Of TomTom Navigation Connectivity
- Map Updates: Always drive with the latest Lifetime Map Updates for Canada and the USA at no cost.
- Customized Truck Routing: Obtain customized routes for your Vehicle GPS, type, cargo, speed, weight, and size, making your journey more effective. Customized truck routing uses the guesswork of our TomTom trucker 620, providing a safer journey and a realistic arrival time.
- Compatible with Google Now and Siri: You can activate and communicate with Google Now or Siri by clicking a button and using the microphone on your TomTom Go Trucker. The TomTom Trucker-6 can read messages hands-free.
- Updates using Wi-Fi.
TomTom Trucker 620 6-Inch Gps, Smartphone Services, Real-Time Traffic, And Maps
- Up-to-date EA maps. US and Canada for Large Vehicles: Drive along the right roads for your truck with a specialized route for dangerous goods, size, weight and maximum speed to reach TomTom traffic and services in peace and time via Bluetooth.
- POI of large vehicles: Know where to power, rest and maintain your vehicleYour TomTom Truck GPS gives you details about 1,500 service stations, car parks and service centers for large vehicles
Description Of TomTom Trucker 6-Inch Navigation Device
The TomTom Trucker 620 is a 6-inch GPS Navigation Device specially designed to help truckers reach their destination more efficiently. The latest GPS device, which has two sizes, also comes with a TomTom Trucker Maps subscription to Canada and the USA, which is now debatable over Wi-Fi and tailored routing, which guides drivers to their points of interest like travel centres and fuel stops. The smartest truck GPS device is highly compatible with Google Now and Siri voice recognition software. They are giving truckers access to their assistant with their smartphone in a safe place.
Installing TomTom Trucker 620 In Your Vehicle
- Make use of the provided mount to install your TomTom Trucker in your vehicle.
- Read the instructions on the positioning of the device before installing.
- A dashboard mount disk comes with your trucker for you to mount your device on the dashboard for convenience and utmost safety.
Steps Involved In Installing TomTom Trucker GPS
- Connect the provided USB cable to the mount. If the mount given is fixed to your trucker, connect the USB to the device.
Note: You can only use the provided USB cable as other USB cable s may not function.
2. Connect the USB cable to the USB car charger and connect it to the power supply on your dashboard.
3. Choose the best TomTom GPS on your side window or windscreen to mount your Trucker. You can also make use of the dashboard mount disk.
Note: If the mount is fixed into your Trucker, you can easily change your device’s rotation. Push the button at the back of the TomTom Trucker 620 device to release the mount, then slide the mount out. After which, you insert it back into the other side of the device.
4. Ensure that both the smooth mounting surface and the suction cup are clean and dry.
5. Fasten the suction cup of the mount tightly against the smooth mounting surface.
6. Turn the rubber grip near the mount’s base in a clockwise direction until you feel that it is locked.
7. If your mount is not fixed into your Trucker, place your 6-inch GPS Navigation Device in the mount, ensuring that it clicks into place.
What To Avoid When Positioning TomTom Trucker 620
Be careful where you install your Trucker GPS. The TomTom Navigation connectivity should not block or interfere with any of the following:
- The rear-view mirrors.
- The view of the road.
- The airbags.
- The controls in your vehicle.
You should be able to connect to your TomTom trucker easily without stretching. You can attach your TomTom trucker-6 to the side window or windscreen or make use of a dashboard mount disk.
Read more: Best 10 handheld GPS units Reviews
Features Of Smartest Truck GPS Device
- Regular Updated Canada And USA Lifetime Map Updates For Large Vehicles: Drive on the correct roads for your truck with specialized routing for vehicle size, maximum speed, hazardous cargo, and weight to arrive comfortably and on time.
- Additional 6-Inch Touchscreen Mount: They are secured by specialized click-and-drive mount instructions viewed clearly on the sunlight and high brightness-readable screen of your review TomTom Go COMFORT Trucker device.
- Large Vehicle POIs: Know where to service your vehicle, fuel up, and take a rest. Your TomTom Trucker GPS keeps you informed on over 1500 service centres, fuel stations, and parking locations for large vehicles.
- Smartphone Messages and Hands-free Calls Via Bluetooth: Improve road safety by connecting your mobile phone with your 6-Inch Navigation Device to enjoy the comfort of Hands-free calling messages read aloud.
- TomTom Traffic And Services Via Bluetooth: To Avoid getting stuck in traffic, and be to know your accurate arrival times, drive safer by knowing when to break due to jam tail warnings.
- Updates Via Wi-Fi: Regular USA and Canada map services and Lifetime Map Updates refreshes are simple and fast with the help of your TomTom Trucker 620 built-in Wi-Fi without making use of a computer.
I highly recommend you buy the TomTom Trucker because the size of the big screen makes it much easier to use