When you need to keep your friends and family updated about where you are, but don’t want to spend a lot of money on pricey contracts or phone bills, the spot gen3 satellite gps messenger is what you’re looking for. This little device allows for messaging between other spot 3 users as well as those with some iPhones; it also provides tracking data for use with customized web page. It is one of the most affordable pieces of satellite technology on the market, and many spot gen3 satellite gps messenger reviews give high ratings.
Introducing subsequent generation of private satellite messaging and emergency communications providing enhanced performance during a smaller and lighter form. For a full description and knowledge on SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger amazing use please attend MAPC SPOT Information.
Buy Spot 3 Satellite GPS Messenger
Learn more about spot gen3 satellite gps messenger by reading spot gen3 satellite gps messenger reviews. Then buy spot 3 satellite gps messenger at this page.
Benefits of spot gen3 satellite gps messenger
- spot gen3 is an affordable choice for staying in touch while out on the trails, climbing mountains, or just traveling about your daily life.
- spot gen3 allows for affordable two way communication between spot 3 users.
- spot gen3 is a compact product weighing only 4.5 ounces and measuring 3 x 5 x 1 inches, allowing for easy storage when not in use.
- spot gen3 allows for tracking updates to be posted to a customizable webpage so friends and family can view where you are live.
Disadvantages of spot gen3 satellite gps messenger
- spot gen3 is not compatible with all cell phone models, so you’ll need to check spot gen 3 manual to confirm compatibility.
- spot gen3 needs clear line of sight exposure to the sky in order for messaging and tracking updates to work properly; this means spot gen3 will not work indoors, in canyons, or in dense forests.
- spot gen3 batteries only provide power for about 10 hours of continuous use before needing to be replaced; spot gen3 battery specs explain how spot 3 batteries work.
Spot Gen3 Satellite GPS Messenger Reviews
SOS (was 911):
Use this function within the event of a life-threatening or another critical emergency to notify emergency services of your GPS location to which you would like assistance. The GEOS International Emergency Response Center alerts the acceptable agencies worldwide – for instance contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America, 1-1-2 responders in Europe, and AMSA in Australia.
within the event of a non-life-threatening emergency, you’ll use this function to notify your personal contacts that you simply need assistance.
This feature allows you to let your friends and family know that each one is comfortable with a pre-programmed message alongside your GPS location. With a push of a button, a message is shipped via email or SMS to up to 10 pre-determined contacts and your waypoint is stored in your SPOT account for later reference. Your stored waypoints are often easily integrated into a SPOT Shared Page.
This feature allows you to let your friends and family now receive a custom message alongside your GPS location with a push of a button. Use this feature as a secondary OK message or specialized Help message.
SPOT Satellite GPS MessengerBest Deal
|PriceRead our Review|
Spot X 2-Way Satellite MessengerBest Offer
This feature allows you to send and save your location and permit contacts to trace your progress in near real-time using Google Maps. together with your SPOT account you’ve got the power to line up a SPOT Shared Page which allows you to point out your SPOT GPS locations to others on a Google Map.
SPOT works around the world, including virtually all of North America, Europe and Australia, portions of South America, Northern Africa, and Northeastern Asia, and hundreds or thousands of miles offshore of those areas.
- Height: 95 mm
- Width: 66 mm
- Thickness: 25 mm
- Weight: 147g
- Operating Temp: -30C to 60C
- Operating Altitude: -100m to +6,500m (-328ft to +21,320ft)
- Humidity Rated: MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
- Vibration Rated: Per SAE J1455
- Type: 3 x AAA Lithium
- Standby mode: 94.7 days
- SOS/HELP: 2.8 days
- Track Progress: 4.3 days
- Check OK/Custom Messages: 350 messages
Mandatory service – US$115 per annum basic satellite service subscription includes:
SOS (was 911):
- Dispatch emergency responders to your exact location
- Let contacts know where you’re which you’re okay
Spot Satellite GPS Messenger Unit
Best GPS Tracker Unit
- Faster GPS acquisition for quicker 911 response
- Sends check in message, capable of tracking, sends help assistance message
- More satellite detection than any competitive product on the market
- Operates under the harshest environments, temperature, altitude
- New smaller size, lighter weight
- Sends a custom message alongside your GPS location with a push of a button.
ASK FOR HELP:
- Request help from friends and family at your exact locationAnnual subscription includes unlimited emails and 200 SMS (additional SMS charged at US$0.10/SMS)
- TRACK PROGRESS:
- US$49.99/yr Tracking Upgrade Option
- Send and save your location and permit contacts to trace your progress using Google Maps.
Read more: Best 10 handheld GPS units Reviews
The spot gen3 satellite gps messenger is the perfect choice when you’re looking for products that do not require contracts or subscriptions. spot gen3 is only compatible with spot 3 devices, so spot 3 will need to be purchased separately. spot gen3 is a satellite GPS messenger, which means spot gen3 will use the spot network to communicate with spot 3 devices and spot satellites. spot gen3 also has some pretty fantastic new features, such as multi-device support and multiple customizable buttons.
One of the most impressive features on spot gen3 satellite gps messenger is its spot lock anti-fatigue technology. spot gen3 satellite gps messenger can be locked to a desired location, and spot gen3 will not send messages until the spot 3 device is at that preset location. In addition, spot gen3 has multiple customizable buttons, making it easier than ever to customize based on user preferences.