in this review, we are going to look at the Garmin Forerunner 310Xt Handheld Gps Navigator which is another choice for you if you are looking for a very good running GPS that you can use to track all of the stats you need and reach your fitness goals.
We will walk you through some of the features of this product and we will also tell you where to get the best prices as well as the customer opinion of the product from people that have purchased.
If you are in a hurry you can click here and go straight through to Amazon.com where you will be able to pick up this product.
Let us have a quick look at the features:
- Waterproof to a depth of 50 meters, so you can wear it in the pool or the lake to time your swim
- Tracks bike and run data and sends it wirelessly to your computer
- Track your position, distance, pace, heart rate (with bundled monitor), add accessories to measure power data and more
- 20 hours of battery life
- One-year limited warranty
The Garmin Forerunner 310XT is not the newest or the most expensive running GPS on Amazon.com; but you will find that it is one of the bestsellers and gives you a lot of features that you can use if you are seriously wanting to track all of your activities and especially running.
- Package includes: Forerunner 310XT, premium heart rate monitor, USB ANT Stick, AC adapter, charging clip, owner’s manual, quick reference guide
- Compatible with cadence
- Advanced heart-rate based calorie computation
- Multisport: changes sport mode with a press of a button
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Easy-to-read display
- Training and motivational features: Virtual Partner, courses, workouts, goals
- GPS features: mark locations, back to start
- ANT+ wireless technology: lets you automatically transfer information back and forth between the watch and the computer
- Battery life: up to 20 hours, typical
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts over 1,000+ charges
- Forerunner 310XT, HRM with heart rate monitor.
- a GPS-enabled training device that isn’t afraid of the water.
- The rugged Forerunner 310XT is the triathlete’s indispensable
- This multi-sport device has up to 20 hours of battery life, tracks distance, pace and heart rate on land, and goes from wrist to bike in seconds.
- You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the Forerunner 310XT with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale.
- The readings are stored on Forerunner 310XT, then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
- Comes with a USB ANT Stick, AC charger and Charging clip
Despite all of the features above a reason that you really want to check this out is because it will give you a waterproof GPS that is waterproof up to 50 m so you can use this if you are swimming. If you are taking place in multiple activities such as bike riding, swimming and running you will find that the Garmin Forerunner 310Xt Handheld Gps Navigator will easily transition between all of these activities and if that were the case we highly recommend checking out this product. For instance, when you are bike riding it will give you a little clip that you simply put on your bike and you are away.
You will also get to collect all of the workout data you need and it will track your position precisely with GPS satellite data. It will record distance, pace, heart rate and also power data if you want to that will be powered by third-party power meters.
You also have high sensitivity GPS and hotfix satellite prediction which means the forerunner will require satellites really quickly even if you are stuck under tree cover or near tall buildings.
Another really good thing about the Garmin Forerunner 310Xt Handheld Gps Navigator is that you will get a heart rate monitor bundled and if you are looking for a heart rate monitor as well then it is worth considering picking this up as you will get the included.
Once you have all of your miles you will be able to transfer your data to the computer and then you will be able to log in and analyse all of your data if you choose to you will also get the option to share it with online community as well.
You can even plan workouts on your computer and then send them to your forerunner so it is ready for your next workout!
If you are not quite ready for all of the features of the fit bit then we highly recommend checking out the Garmin Forerunner 310XT – although it is our second choice it will give you a ton of features and a really good buy at a decent price. The customer reviews are very good and the fact that you get a heart rate monitor included as well makes this a no-brainer!