If you’re looking to get the best trekking GPS system? Then you have occurred right website! Regardless of whether or not here’s your initial trekking getaway or else you are an expert-getting the right type of Gps device is the main crucial trekking item.
Something is made for confidence when you are in the woodlands, on the huge batch, or in the plant, the last thing you want to do is misplaced. But you will also want to know how to get out in case you are brought about on the pursue heavy into the untamed.
Getting the proper global positioning satellite tv recipient is something that is vital…You certainly don’t desire to be left with any questions regarding exactly where in the world you happen to be.
The DeLorme Earthmate PN-60 Waterproof Hiking GPS is specifically made for the serious or the casual hiker. You will not have to worry or think about losing your way and ending up lost.
This GPS unit has enough memory and is very fast. It is highly sensitive and has very high performance.
It has a 3 axis compass that functions no matter in what position you hold the GPS receiver in your hands.
Unlike other Hiking GPS receivers where you will need to purchase additional maps, DeLorme Earthmate comes with up-to-date DeLorme Topo USA mapping software when you buy it. It is the full version of the DeLorme Topo USA mapping software which comes with all the GPS and desktop capabilities.
- Activated sports watch includes 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Energy management system with ambient light sensor for optimal battery life
- Exchange GPS files on SD cards (including landmarks, tracks, and geocaches)
- Unmatched image and map selection
- 3.5 GB tanks available to the user
Even if you are in high humidity or even hiking in the rain this handheld GPS unit will definitely hold up. It is made for these types of adventures and to stand up to all kinds of weather. You won’t have to worry about it being exposed to water, heat, humidity, or even if you accidentally drop it. It is a classified IPX-7 waterproof standard with an impact-resistant rubberized casing for a sturdy grip.
It has a bright-colored screen that you can see in the daylight or at night. It even offers multiple views of the same location.
The Pros & Cons of the Delorme Earthmate PN60
The Delorme Earthmate PN60 is a handheld GPS navigator that provides a variety of functions and can be used outdoors or indoors.
- It has three buttons on the top of it. The two on the left allow you to zoom in and out which makes it easier for people to see what they are trying to do on this small screen.
- The third button is a menu that you can use to change settings.
- without having to go into the settings menu every single time.
- It also have any backlight so it can be easy to use in dim light or dark areas.
- This device does not provide any information about your route, it only provides you with your location and distance from different points.
Read More: Best 10 handheld GPS units Reviews For 2021
How to Use Your GPS to Outdoor Adventures
If you’ve never used your GPS before, you might be wondering how it works. The process of using a GPS is actually quite simple. Your GPS will tell you which direction to go based on the coordinates that are stored in the unit.
Once you enter your destination, your GPS will give you turn-by-turn directions and updates along the way. You can also use it to check the weather and for other navigational purposes like finding gas stations and restaurants near where you are going.
Final Word on Delorme Earthmate PN60
If you are serious about getting the top GPS unit for your next hiking adventure then this is one to take a good look at. No need to search for days-you have found what you are looking for!