TomTom Go 520 Review – 5-Inch GPS Navigation Device with Real-Time Traffic
Meet the TomTom GO 520: the smartest, fastest, and most connected GPS device. With WiFi connectivity, you can upgrade without a computer. Voice-controlled hands-free calls and smartphone messages provide connectivity without a doubt. Includes free world maps and GPS real-time traffic. The screen size of 5 inches.
The most powerful TomTom GO we’ve created so far can learn your driving habits and save you time in the car by predicting targets. Starting and planning routes are incredibly fast. Simply connect it to the unique magnetic holder and you’ll be on the move in seconds.
TomTom GO integrates seamlessly with your phone smarter than ever before. You can read text messages and make full use of the personal assistant on your phone. The built-in WiFi makes it extremely easy to update world maps. No equipment is needed.
Real-time updates from millions of drivers provide you with very accurate traffic information and enable smart routes around the review.
Read More: TomTom GO-920 Review
This unit is very good in the CFL, and many features are great. Even though the FM transmitter is not a good option in the CFL, since many numbers radio stations, the cable AUX option is fabulous. Routing is precise and flexible and traffic for rush hour interstate travel is essential.
Easy travel plans and evaluation criteria for the route can be expected or chosen by you. Update maps and applications were impeccable, with daily updates, and Quickfix upgrades. Acquires satellites and sat and re-routes very fast. Added card 8 GB SDHC and it is well recognized.
As many people have said, it is best to add MP3 and files via card reader as this device has some quirks with the 8 Gb and higher SDHC cards. With a card adapter or reader, all issues are resolved.
The display screen is obvious and easy to read, but it has a bit of glitter in the direct sunlight that lowers readability somewhat, but no show-stopper. In general, TomTom Go 520 is fantastic and I would recommend it to others who are interested in a feature-rich and well-made GPS.
- Viable with Siri and Google presently: Activate and converse with Siri or Google now by tapping a catch and utilizing the receiver on your TomTom 520
- Hands-free calling and cell smartphone informing: So you can keep your hands on the haggle smartphone securely away in your glove compartment
- Objective forecast TomTom go: learns your driving propensities and predicts when you’re probably going to head to visit objections saved in my places
The time of arrival with IQROUTES is more accurate than Garmin’s. The Nuvi continues updating the time pending on the road. I compared the arrival time in the beginning and the TomTom is more accurate. TomTom is invariably collecting travel times and updating its database. When you log on to the Home Program the IQroutes from your trip will be uploaded to the TomTom server.
If someone writes a review on the GPS and informs that the routes are 100% correct so they’re deceiving, and do not have the perfect GPS with perfect routes. Both routes TomTom Go 520 and Nuvi 1390 LMT are selfsame. In Tomtom 520 I see the remaining time of journey and time of arrival. I also can tell Go 520 what time I want to get to my destination. I can avoid any roads on my journey. It is not possible to avoid the road on Nuvi 1390.
I use traffic to my TomTom Go 520 with ATT Tilt smartphone and it seems to work and accurate. It uses my Tilt to access the traffic on the TomTom server service via the Internet. If you have cell coverage then you need traffic data. MSN Traffic on Nuvi 1390 is not accurate and the avoidance does not work as well. The bad about the MSN Direct feature is that it does not have a good range. The service does not work in many of the distant suburbs.
TomTom Go 520 is the latest addition to the TomTom family. It is a true heart-rate monitor and GPS running watch that has everything you need to track your activities and stay connected.
This smartwatch features a built-in GPS, continuous heart rate monitoring, automatic activity tracking, and sleeps analysis. This means that it will give you all the information you need to keep started with your workout routine, or just for fitness in general.
The advanced algorithms of TomTom Go 520 will automatically recognize when you are jogging or biking, and make sure that you don’t exceed a specific heart rate zone.
- IQ routes are more accurate than the Nuvi sat.
- Lane guidance works in most areas.
- Can avoid roads on your travel.
- Able to correct street names, nearby streets, one-way, and many other errors is a big benefit.
- The GPS chip has not lost reception. It lost the signal several times in the Nuvi.
- More information on the TomTom Go 520 screen than on the Garmin Nuvi 1390.
- The display screen is difficult to see in the sunlight.
- Batteries for longer less than 1 hour.
- Text with voice speech does not work always. Street names are not articulated as well as the Nuvi.
- TomTom does not have the constant reminder of the Nuvi 1390 offers. With 1390, you can close your eyes and not miss one wheel.
- Cannot find the address of the city like Garmin Nuvi.
Tomtom Navigator Price and Comparaison Table
Garmin nüvi 1390 LMT 4.3Best Deal
Read More: Best 10 Handheld GPS units Reviews