Garmin Vivoactive 4 – Best GPS Smartwatch Review
Read More: Apple Watch Series 8 GPS Review
Let us have a quick look at the Garmin Vivoactive 4 features:
The Garmin Vivoactive 4 is a top-of-the-line smartwatch that combines the best features of a fitness tracker and a smartwatch. It’s the perfect companion for anyone looking to lead a more active lifestyle.
Design and Display
The Garmin Vivoactive 4 has a sleek and modern design that looks great on your wrist. It’s available in two sizes: 45mm and 40mm. The larger 45mm model has a 1.3-inch display, while the smaller 40mm model has a 1.1-inch display. Both models have a resolution of 260 x 260 pixels, which is clear and easy to read even in bright sunlight.
The watch face is customizable, so you can choose from a variety of different styles to suit your taste. You can also download additional watch faces from the Connect IQ store.
The Garmin Vivoactive 4 has an impressive array of fitness tracking features. It can track your steps, distance, calories burned, and floors climbed. It also has a built-in GPS, which allows you to track your runs and hikes without needing to bring your phone with you.
In addition to basic fitness tracking, the Garmin Vivoactive 4 has a number of advanced features to help you take your workouts to the next level. It can track your heart rate, monitor your stress levels, and even provide you with on-screen workouts to follow.
In addition to its fitness tracking features, the Garmin Vivoactive 4 also functions as a smartwatch. It can display notifications from your phone, including calls, texts, and emails. You can also control your music and check the weather directly from your wrist.
The Garmin Vivoactive 4 has a battery life of up to 8 days in smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music. This means you can wear it all day and not have to worry about charging it every night.
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line fitness smartwatch, the Garmin Vivoactive 4 is the way to go.
Garmin Vivoactive 4
- Tune in to your body, and tone up with the 45mm Vivoactive 4 GPS smartwatch.
- It has the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features, music storage, and on-screen, Animated workouts To help you reach your goals.
- Boost every activity by downloading your favorite Spotify or Deezer playlists (which may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) straight to your watch.
- Bezel Material: Stainless steel.
With the Garmin Vivoactive 4, you will be getting a very advanced running GPS smartwatch and some of the main features are:
- Ultra-thin GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Built-in sports apps, including GPS-enabled running, biking, and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking, let you view your stats even when away from your phone
- Pairs with your smartphone to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, emails, and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other mobile apps
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets, and apps from our Connect IQ store
- Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks5 in smartwatch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS
This watch of the Garmin Vivoactive series will actually give you the most varied array of features compared to any of our choices you will be able to use the built-in sports apps that will keep you active while smart notifications allow you to stay in contact with work matters. So this device is aimed to be worn all of the time and you can be used stats when you step out of the office for a run.
You will find that it is very thin and lightweight and you will be up to using this and wear it all day with easy transition from the office to the golf course, you also have the option of cycling, running or walking and plenty more that you can pick from the built-in sports apps.
If you are using the running GPS for actual running you will find this gives you some really advanced features that you can use such as auto lap, and auto-pause it will also automatically sync all of the data with Garmin connect, which will give you information such as your calories burned and also and if you have scored any personal records such as you fastest or longest run to date.
You will also be able to pair it with your smartphone and that will allow you to download course maps from the golf course database it actually contains save 38,000 courses worldwide say if you are using this for golf this is another plus side.
You can even use this for swimming and it will give you some pretty advanced features that you can use when you are trying to calculate your stroke count and the number of strokes per length as well as interval settings as well.
You will even be able to expand this further and use custom apps and watch faces if you want to and you will be able to challenge yourself and set goals that include built-in activities to help you reach them depending on the sport that you are trying to better yourself in.
Read More: TomTom Rider 550 Review
this is the ultimate GPS running watch and if you are going to be doing a lot of different sports then you will want to get this one instead of our top choice as it really does give you overkill in the number of features that you get and it has five-star reviews from customers who have purchased!